The Jurisdiction of Names
In legal terms, jurisdiction refers to the authority and power of a particular court or legal system to hear and make decisions on a specific case. It encompasses the geographical and subject matter boundaries within which a court can exercise its legal authority. When it comes to names, jurisdiction plays a crucial role in various aspects of the law, including personal names, business names, and intellectual property.
Personal Names: Jurisdiction concerning personal names primarily pertains to matters like name changes, marriage, and divorce. Different countries and states have their own rules and procedures for legally changing one’s name, and these regulations fall under the jurisdiction of the relevant government authorities or courts. Similarly, in divorce cases, the court may have jurisdiction over the change or restoration of a person’s name as part of the divorce decree.
Business Names: Businesses operate within specific legal jurisdictions, and they are often required to register their business names with the appropriate government agencies. The jurisdiction for business names typically involves the location where the business is registered or conducts its operations. This registration helps prevent confusion among consumers and ensures legal compliance within that jurisdiction.
Intellectual Property: In the context of intellectual property law, jurisdiction is crucial in cases involving trademarks, trade names, and copyrights. The rights and protection afforded to a name or brand may vary from one jurisdiction to another. For example, a trademark registered in the United States may not necessarily have the same protection in other countries unless it is registered there as well.
Cyberspace: In the digital age, jurisdiction concerning names also extends to the internet and domain names. Disputes over domain names fall under the jurisdiction of domain name registrars and may also involve international laws and treaties, particularly when dealing with domain names registered in different countries.
In summary, jurisdiction, in legal terms, as it relates to a name, involves the legal authority and boundaries governing personal names, business names, and intellectual property rights. Understanding the jurisdiction associated with a name is essential for ensuring legal compliance, resolving disputes, and protecting one’s rights and interests in various legal contexts.
Same name, two different jurisdictions
MAN = Recognized through the same Name with two different jurisdictions.
This is a summary of the Simplicity video by Dean Clifford workshop.
Anthony Williams [Lower Case Name]
Certificate of Live Birth (your real ID as a Man; the highest form of ID)
- This is evidence of a live birth of a real life flesh and blood.
- Signed by parent, doctor, and county registrar. A creation of the parents that gave you the Name, acting as guardian on your behalf.
- This is recorded with the government. They hold legal title to the name, which gives them legal permission to use the Name. They are now obligated to protect you when you’re acting in this capacity.
- You hold equitable title, and are the beneficiary.
Beneficiary & Executor = Me; Trustee = (they serve and protect me)
Birthright: God-given inherent rights (including right to engage in commerce as a Man without a business license from).
- These rights cannot be taken or granted by anyone.
- I have control, power, and authority.
- I have dominion and power over all earth and its resources.
- I carry full commercial liability.
Indigenous to the land; Real life, flesh and blood.
Non-taxable; Diplomatic Immunity; cannot meddle in your private business.
God’s Law, Common Law, Natural Law, Civil Courts, Contract Law
- The courts will hear whatever law we bring to it. The judge cannot see any law that you did not bring into the court.
- We’re always holding court, because we’re living it.
- I can do anything I want so long as I do no harm to anyone.
- You can sue a agent for damages.
- Can register a Fee Schedule to collect for damages by government.
Judge opinion has no bearing on you in statutory courts.
They are trustee and have no power over you.
The Issue: we forget this is who we are, and instead operate as the legal person created and controlled by the government .
Our Remedy: File Fee Schedule and rebuttals with the government ahead of time.
You need to claim your true title as Man, claim your birthright, and act with authority and power over the public servants / trustees. Rebut presumptions.
Inherent Rights / Common Law Jurisdiction
ANTHONY WILLIAMS [Upper Case Name]
(legal person, adhesion to Man by Presumption)
- Signed and created by the government. (he who creates, owns)
- You are trustee; Government = Beneficiary and Administrator
- Foreigner to the land, because it’s created by a foreign power.
Has benefits and privileges that can be granted and taken by government.
Can conduct business in commerce as a corporation under limited liability.
Has to follow statutory laws / rules made up by the government.
- Only agents of the government. / public servants, or if performing a function of government., they have to obey the statutory rules (the lowest form of law).
- Note: charters, constitutions, Bill of Rights are rules that limit the powers of government and its agents, so they don’t harm us.
Government is in control. Government can meddle in your private business and affairs.
UCC Law, Contract Law, Statutory Law, Operates on Presumption.
Lawyers represent you and leave it all up to the opinion of the judge.
Judge can’t hear anything outside of statutory law. It’s not their jurisdiction. You always lose in statutory court.
You’ve been tricked into believing that you are the legal person through fear and ignorance of who you really are. Once you start to operate through this title, then you owe the government for use of this title as it belongs to the government.
When you use a SSN, a drivers license, etc., which are under the legal name, then you have to pay taxes to use the legal name and fines when you don’t follow the rules of the government corporation (statutory laws).
This is the realm of Nonsense, Bullshit, Lies, Manipulation. I.e., Papal Bulls, designed to make us believe the government entity has power and authority over us.
Your Remedy: This is not who you are. This is just a fiction.
- The problem is jurisdiction, not the name or definition of the words.
- Just because you have a drivers license, doesn’t mean you were operating under it at the time of the complaint. Make them prove it.
- Government has to prove that you were performing a function of government. at the time of the complaint. They need to prove you were acting as the legal person.
- Act as the authority. Don’t let the government. take power over you.